DruidCraft mod for Minecraft 1.14.4 is a druid based theme mod at a very early stage of development. VulpTheHorseDog is working on thid mod daily.
A new and very promising mod that delivers druid theme mod
This mod brings a lot of 1.14 vanilla friendly features and from today onward it will be constantly upgraded and improved. In the near future, the author of this mod promises to bring in spell systems, magical plants, runes, rituals, totem carving, conjuration and much more.
What briefly brings this mod?
– Bone armor, tools and weapons
– Industrial hemp
– Darkwood trees
– Four new ores! Moonstone, amber, rockroot and fiery glass.
– Decorative wood blocks!
– Mud bricks
– Fiery torches
– Moonstone gear,
– Chita’s armor
– Fiery glass
How to install DruidCraft mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of Minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download DruidCraft mod
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
If you like this mod please contact us below.
Created/Owner: VulpTheHorseDog | Official link