Dynamic Parkour map for Minecraft 1.14 is an unusual parkour because the jumping blocks are not calm and fixed. Map is made by CCKNB.
The title of the map speaks for itself, blocks are not fixed but dynamic
This map is unusual because all the blocks that you have to jump over and over are moving and not static. To pass through levels this will require additional parkour skills as it will need your good coordination skills, movement ability and speed. Only the best of the best parkour jumpers will feel comfortable and entertained there. But, let’s not frighten you, this is not a map only for the best ones. This is an opportunity for all to build and train new skills.
The Dynamic Parkour map have a 3 large chapters and a total of 20 unique, fun and interesting levels. When you find the gold plates, click on them because they are checkpoints and serve to save your current position.
The map is designed to work on Minecraft 1.14 version with the render distance set in Video Options at 15 chucks.
Good luck with jumping and passing this great parkour map.
Screenshots of Dynamic Parkour map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Dynamic Parkour map
For Minecraft 1.14
DOWNLOAD – Click here to download this map
How do you find this new approach of survival maps? Do you like shopping? Please leave a comment below.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): CCKNB | Offical link to map