Easter rabbits mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft is a very simple, unique and kinda festive/holiday mod that adds a small Easter surprise to the Minecraft game.
You need eggs, you definitely have to get rabbits
There is nothing much writable about this mod, nor for boast. The goal and the whole idea of this mod is very simple, add the mod in which the bunny will have the ability to leg eggs. So, from time to time the bunny will leg or carry eggs similar to chickens.
All this would be strange that Easter rabbits mod is not intended for the Easter festive. It is unfortunate that in this mod, bunnies do not carry sweets, chocolates, candies, cookies and/or hide gifts all around the bushes, tress and in homes.
Then that would be a real festive/holiday mod. We hope that some new iteration of this mod will bring these new interesting details and features.
All in all, if you miss a couple of eggs you can always get a couple of rabbits.
How to install this mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Easter Rabbits mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2, version 1.0
DOWNLOAD mod here
Do you like simple mods? What do you think about this Easter Rabbits mod?
Created/Owner: blackscor3 | Official link