The Elveland Light resource pack for Minecraft 1.14.4 is a medieval package with special emphasis on the details of horses and lamas and their clothing. Resource pack is created by renanslk.
Great medieval package that brings a lot of interesting things
An excellent resource pack for the latest Minecraft game that has a special emphasis on medieval era. All the horses were made from scratch and were added beautiful leather clothing and armor. Then pay attention to vegetables like potatoes, carrots, beetroots, wheat, pupmkins and many more have been completely redesigned. They really look much nicer and better in our opinion.
The GUI is truly beautiful and very well designed in wooden structure, almost everything is refined to perfection.
Basically, download this resource pack and judge for yourself.
How to install this resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Elveland Light resource pack
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
How do you like the Elveland Light resource package? Leave us a comment in the comment section at the bottom.
Creator/Owner: renanslk | Official link