Emerald Chambers map for Minecraft 1.14 is an adventure, underground and unlike every map you have ever seen. Map is created by author Dieuwt.
Unusual and unique map that you have not had the opportunity to play so far
Emerald Chambers is an unusual map that you haven’t play yet. Nor you had the opportunity to see it. As long as it reminds of some familiar maps, this map is still different from anything else. In this ruthless map where you are moving into caves and dungeons where you can expect death behind every corner.
This is a turn based gameplay game where you have endless time to think but only one or few options are the right choice. Do not make mistakes because any mistake can be fatal. In the Emerald Chambers map you will find a numerous of random items, random colors codes. In the game with a bunch of bosses, enemies, floors, items this is really a game where you can expect everything. One thing is for sure, a map where no fun will be missed.
Scroll down and grab this map in download section below and leave your comment about this map.
Screenshots of Emerald Chambers map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Emerald Chambers map
For Minecraft 1.14
DOWNLOAD – Click here to download this map
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Dieuwt Play Guild | Offical link to map