Engineer’s Decor mod for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.12.2 is an advanced technological, decorative mod with which you can make advanced technological manufactures. The mod was made by wilechaote.
Advanced technology mod that allows you to create complex technological manufactures
With this mod you will add a number of different and amazing technology blocks that you will be able to use to design your engineering and technology stores, workshops, factories, manufactures and the like. This mod will work great with Immersive Engineering mod, that is, it is advisable to install this mod. Because without it Engineer’s Decor mod make too much sense.
You will complement your world with a variety of fabric items such as various tables, chairs, ladders, metal ladders, wall-mounted ladders, reinforced and impenetrable glass, industrial windows, lights, taps, electric poles, accumulators and much more, for production and industry.
If you like this kind of mods be sure to download it in the link below.
How to install Engineer’s Decor mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Engineer’s Decor mod
For Minecraft 1.14.4, v1.0.11 b2 >> DOWNLOAD
For Minecraft 1.12.2, v1.0.11 b2 >> DOWNLOAD
For Minecraft 1.12.2, v1.10 >> DOWNLOAD
Show all versions >> Show all DOWNLOAD links
Leave your comments if you liked this mod. Recommend us some of your favorite tech mods.
Created/Owner: wilechaote | Official link