Escape prison map is puzzle map for Minecraft 1.12.2 created by Nico_The_Pro. This is the most popular puzzle map ever for Minecraft.
This is the first part of this great map. Main goal of this puzzle map is simple, just escape from the prison. Solve the puzzle and break the prison. Game is pretty hard and has some difficult puzzles.
Escape the prison map is the most popular puzzle map for Minecraft ever
This map has:
- 10 prisons
- Escapist features for example like glasses that helps you to see where the guards are located, which will eventually break if you give them enough hits
- Voice acting and self promo (youtube and email)
- More features like falling blocks when they are hit by the bow
Video teaser od Escape the prison
Video walkrouth, spoiler beware
- Do not play this game in any other version in may not work properly
- Don’t cheat, it will ruin the gameplay and fun
- Set your render distance to 12 or more in Video settings
- Please try with shaders and with shaders off option, some areas are too dark with Shaders option enabled
How to install Escape prison map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose Singleplayer mode and choose Escape map
5. Enjoy this survival map game
Download Escape the prison map
Comment sections is below so scroll down to leave questions and comments.
Creator: Nico_The_Pro | Offical link to map