Extra Alchemy mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a magic mod that complements the vanilla brewing system with lots of interesting and useful potions. The mod was created by zabi94.
A magic mod that complements the Minecraft brewing system with lots of new and lovley potions
This mod brings a bunch of new potions, to be able to see the recipe for any of them simply install JEI. Of course when you have JEI installed just move your cursor over the desired item and click the R key for the recipe to show.
All potiopns in this mod are prepared from standard vanilla ingredients, some of which may have redstone or glowstone enhancement.
According to the author of this mod, there are two people in the MInecraft world, those who like the blaze powder requirement for brewing stands and those who don’t. As the author belongs to this latter group, config now allows brewing stands to be powered by a fire underneath, or really anything made of fire/lava material. It is kinda slow, but he feels like it is a good compromise for fuel, it makes so much more sense to him.
In order for this mod to work you need to have Minerva library installed. Download link for library you can find in the download section below.
As for the other Minecraft versions, expect only 1.14.4 Fabric in the near future, other versions author will not support.
How to install Extra Alchemy mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Extra Alchemy mod
Note, you need Minerva Library for this mod. Find it below.
For Minecraft 1.12.2 >> DOWNLOAD
Minerva Library, for Minecraft 1.12.2 >> DOWNLOAD
Share with us your thoughts on this mod in the comments below.
Created/Owner: zabi94 | Official link