Faithful 3D resource pack for Minecraft 1.14.4 is simply an add-on to the default Minecraft resource pack that adds a 3D look to objects. This resource pack was created by CrimsonFluff.
Add a 3D effect to annoying and boring items in the game
The Faithful 3D resource pack is more an addon than the resource pack. It’s very small in size and enhances the look of the game itself. In such way that it adds depth or 3D effect to some items in Minecraft that are simply to flat and look boring. With a simple addon the look and feel of individual items can be far better, look better and make the whole game better.
In the screenshots below you will notice which items have been enhanced as well as in the attached youtube video. This package comes as a small addition to the Faithful32 resource pack.
We hope that you liked what you saw, if yes, go down and download this addon.
Screenshots of Faithful 3D resource pack
How to install this resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Faithful 3D resource pack
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
Leave us a comment below for what you think of the Faithful 3D addon.
Creator/Owner: CrimsonFluff | Official link