Find the Button 10^3 map is a Minecraft finding map created by FilipTheWise. In this classic find the button map you must to find a button on each level to go to the next one. The great thing for multiplayer gamers is that this map actually support multiplayer mod. So, call your best friends and play together in LAN mode. Let your friend help you in finding well hidden buttons. Maybe you do not need help in lower levels, but as you progress in the game, finding a button will be mission impossible. Don’t play alone, or prepare yourself with a patience.
If you like challenges scroll down to download section and download this lovely and fun find the button game.
Rules of Find The Button 10^3 map
- Set Render distance to at least 8 or more
- Brightness in video options to 100%
- Please don’t use custom resource packs, please check it before playing
- Don’t use 3rd person view (F5 button on keyboard)
- Do not cheat and find all buttons
- Have fun
Prepare your nerves, call a friend and try to find together all 10 buttons
Levels of Find The Button 10^3 map
Level 1. Trip to desert
Level 2. Welcome to Hell
Level 3. Brrrr…
Level 4. The Moon
Level 5. Mushroom Fever
Level 6. The Lost Woods
Level 7. Aquatic Adventures
Level 8. Storage Room
Level 9. Lonely Cottage
Level 10. The Final Enigma
Notice: Keep in mind, on one level there is a hidden Easter egg, if you find it please leave a comment below.
Screenshots of Find the Button 10^3 map
How to install Find the Button 10^3 map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Find the Button 10^3 map
For Minecraft 1.13.1, 1.13
Click here to download this map
Leave a comment below if you finished this adventure map with success.
Creator: FilipTheWise | Offical link to map