Find the Button Duel map for Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1 and 1.12 is a finding map, more precisely Find the Button map which is created by Zahp. Most important and unique for this map that this is not just another one finding maps. It is the first and only multiplayer duel finding map. In this map can play only two players, not one, not three, but exactly two. Your opponent and you. The winner of this map is the one who finish all rooms/levels first.
Finding the Button Duel map is finding map for exactly two players, two opponents
We are use to play this find the button maps with our friends, there was more fun to try to find the button like collective, like a real team. But not anymore, this whole new idea is completely different challenge. Your friend is now your enemy and you must be faster than him, or you will loose.
Notes for Find the Button Duel map
- Don’t rage to much and don’t use nasty words with your friend
- Set render distance to at least 8 or more
- Don’t try to play this map in other version because it may not work properly
- Play this map in multiplayer mode, in total and exactly two players
- The one who find all the buttons is the winner of the game
If you like whole idea and new approach to Find the Button map, please download this map in the link below in Download section. And yes, if you don’t have a friend you must find one and play with him in multiplayer mode. Otherwise, this game can’t be playable. Enjoy.
Screenshots of Find the Button Duel map
How to install Island Parkour map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose Singleplayer mode and choose Island Parkour map
Download Island Parkour map
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
Click here to download this map
Please share with us in the comment section below how did you beat your friend.
Creator: Zahp | Offical link to map