Five nights in the dark map for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a horror map where you have the role of a temporary night watchman and you have to look out for a storage building. Listen to everything around you, be careful, do not fall asleep and good luck in your job.
Hold 5 days in a row and be a good night guard
The story goes like this. You are the new temporary night guard of the FazFred’s Entertainnment storage building, and obviously you are not alone. The control panel offers you to get information about movements in the building and listen for them. If something is getting too close, try playing an audio in that location. It works most of the times.
You will notice that sometimes the generator goes crazy and starts draining power quicker than usual. To stop that you need to use the button behind you to execute a power reset. Be warned, using the control panel increases the chances you get a power malfunction, so be careful. Listen carefully to the day guard messages. Good luck and have fun.
Screenshots of Five nights in the dark map
How to install Five nights in the dark map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Five nights in the dark map
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Click here to download this map
Creator: Ico – the Redstone surgeon | Offical link to map