Flood Escape map for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a parkour map created by iWacky with bit of build help from TellTaleMelon. This map is a parkour map where you must run up above before you’re flooded, we believe with some dangerous and deadly chemical. Parkour isn’t very hard nor complex, it’s simple, easy and enjoyable to play.
Run up game before you’re flooded with poisonous chemical
As we have mentioned, parkour in game isn’t to hard, so that’s the reason game is very enjoyable to play. Therefore, you can select speed of flooding from slow to faster. So, if you think that this map it’s too easy to finish and you want more pressure underneath, speed up the flooding process.
Flood escape is very well created and detailed map with it’s own resource pack. You’re located very low and you must jump up using parkour technique to climb very high.
If you like this resource pack, there is a link inside of game so you can download just a resource pack. Game supports singleplayer and multiplayer mod. You can compete with just chemical or also with your friends. To make this map more interesting and fun to play there are 2 custom hats and 4 tools hidden somewhere in the lobby. Can you find them? If you can, share with us where they are located.
Screenshots of Flood Escape map
Video trailer of Back to School map
How to install Flood Escape map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Flood Escape map
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Click here to download this map
Post comment in the comments section below about this parkour map? Do you like playing this map?
Creators: iWacky Creations | Offical link to map