Floricraft mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is lovely world gen, cosmetic and food mod created by Hosta_Plantain. Using this mod you will be able to expand the ways and possibilities of how you can use flowers. Usually flowers in Minecraft game was used only and mainly for decoration purposes but thanks to this mod this isn’t case anymore. Now you can create and use dried flowers, essential oils of flower, sachets and many more.
Use new flower effects and flowers in new unimaginable ways
With this mod you’ll get plenty of features and various flower types. Each flower has different and unique special possibilities which will make your life a little easier and more fun. For example, using special flowers you can heal yourself or even get rid of hostile mobs, like zombies or even attract some animals. We also liked the option of creating floric torches where torches release the petals of a certain flower. Very lovely and nice to have such effect, just amnazing. Another great feature is that a silage nearby animals will stimulate them to breed.
Since Christmas is close with this mod you will be able to have your own big Christmas tree with light bulbs. Also there are all possible Xmas decorations for your home to feel and have real Christmas in your Minecraft world.
Features of Floricraft mod
- Flower Cut – Required to craft Flower Stack.
- Flower Petals – Required to craft Sachet. Any petals has four types (Raw, Dry, Salty, Crystallized). Crystallized Petals are eatable and gives Floric Effect.
- Pruner – A kind of Shears. Required to craft Flower Cut.
- Flower Basket – Has Inventory to Put Plants.
- Lunch Basket – Has Inventory to Put Food.
- Balloon – It Spawns Balloon Entity.
- Sachet – Add some Effects to Player.
- Sachet Amulet – Add some Effects to Player. Able to put Amulet Slot (Baubles).
- Sachet Holder – Has Inventory to Put Sachets. Sachets in Sachet Holder act as if They
- are in the Player Inventory.
- Cloth – Full set gives SpeedII Effect.
- Flower Stack – Has two types (Raw, Dry). Raw Flower Stack may dry by being placed in a dark place.
- Round Bale – May change into Silage by being placed.
- Silage – Add Tempted Effect to nearby Animals. They will breed automatically.
- Better Flower Pot – Placeable any Plants including other MODs Plants.
- Iron Golem Doll – A kind of Item Stand. Holding a Sachet gives the Sachets Effects.
- Player Doll – new variant for Iron Golem Doll.
- Floric Torch – A kind of Torch. It generates Floric Particle.
- Weather Rooster – It rotate by Wind.
- Weather Dog – new variant for Weather Rooster.
- PotPourri – Putting Salty Petals in, Hostile Mobs can NOT get closer to the PotPourri.
- Flower Bed – Plantable any Plants including other MODs Plants. max 3 Plants per 1 Flower Bed.
- Lycoris – Mystical flower caused by Zombie death.
- Hemp – Required to craft Sachet or Armor.
- Floric – Basic Effect of Sachets. It gives small amount of Healing, relief from bad Effects and un-vanilla-like Hill Steps.
- Temptation – Tempt nearest Animal.
- Tempted – Tempted Animals may follow Player or fall in love.
- Anti-Enemy – Reject nearby Hostile Mobs. They can not get closer to Player.
- Floric – It adds Floric Effect and generates Floric Particle when Player attacks.
- Flower Land – Rose and Tulip are in full bloom. Paths will be generated.
- Floric Particles and Weather Cock is affected by Winds.
Screenshots of Floricraft mod
Video presentation of Floricraft mod
This is the best and possibly the only presentation of Floricraft mod for Minecraft. Unfortunately, for anyone who understands only English, this video is in German language, but if the picture says a thousand words, this video will say enough even though you may not understand a single word. Watch video and see whole and find out all the features that this mod offers.
How to install FloriCraft mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Floricraft mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2, version 4.4.2
Download mod here
Do you love or just like flowers? Post the comment below what do you think about this mod and how do you prefer to use it.
Created/Owner: Hosta_Plantain | Official link