Fluid cows mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a mod that adds a few new cows that can produce other liquids than just a milk. Mod is created by FTB_lag.
Cow cows can produce some other liquids besides milk
Fluid cows mode is similar to the Moo Fluids mod but brings a number of novelties and enhancements. To grab a fluid from the cow, you need to right click on the cow with the empty bucket. Cows are generated based on what is entered in the fluid register. By default, each fluid cow will spawn, but each can be disabled in the fluidcows_v2.json file, which you can find in the folder.
There are various options that this mod brings. From cow breeding, automation famr fluid from cows and the like.
Be sure to try this mod and download it below in the download links area. Of course, share your thoughts about this mod in the comment section. Enjoy in “milking” cows.
Screenshots of Fluid cows mod
How to install this mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Fluid cows mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2, version v1.1.19
DOWNLOAD mod here
Created/Owner: FTB_lag | Official link