Forgotten Sky map is another one survival map, skyblock or island map for Minecraft 1.12.2. In shorter words a sky world survival map. Author of this wonderful map is ererbe.
Rules are simple, survive on this skyblock island. You have two island and don’t try to break the big one with the tree. It is allowed to grab water but don’t even think to destroy it or it will happen something. You can try for yourself. This doesn’t occurs when game is in easy mode.
A sky world survival map
Currently map doesn’t work on servers and reason is because this map uses custom loot tables and this will be possible in version for Minecraft 1.13.
Notes for Forgotten Sky map
Custom LootTables: you should be able to get any item such as betrock, barriers, command blocks and similar
Try to kill slimes and zombies, they will drop some usefull items
Try to fishing and you will be suprised
Rules and settings for this map
- Do not try to destroy island with the tree
- keep innventory, set to false
- do fire tick, set to true
- do mob griefing, set to true
- random tick speed, 3
- natural regeneration, true
- No punishment for destroying the basic island (so no command blocks in this version)
- keep inventory: true
- do fire tick: false
- do mob griefing: false
- random tick speed: 5
- natural regeneration: true
- Don’t destroy the basic island with the tree!
- keep inventory: false
- do fire tick: true
- do mob griefing: true
- random tick speed: 2
- natural regeneration: false
Same like Hard Mode but:
- random tick speed: 1
Download this Forgottens Sky map in the link below in download section and survive and enjoy in this map.
Screenshots of Forgotten sky map
Video of Forgotten Sky map
You’re asking yourself what will happen if you destroy island. Watch this video and find it out.
How to install Forgotten Sky map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose Singleplayer mode and choose Forgotten sky map
Download Forgotten sky map, version 3.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Click here to download this map
You can post question below in comment section below regarding this map.
Creator: ererbe | Offical link to map