Four in a Line map for Minecraft 1.13.1 is a multiplayer map for only two players where your goal is to beat opponent with connecting four cubes in a line. The map is created by Kooleyy and is based on famous board game Connect four.
Game starts in a lobby where you need two players, one must select Yellow color and other one Red color. This is strategic and logic game in which you must be better than your friend. Your task is to place a block of your color on the grid. The main goal of this game is to get a four of your color blocks in a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line. Try to outwit your friend and win the game. It sounds easy but it isn’t. Your opponent is not just trying to get four in a line, but he also tries to hinder you.
Notes and map requirements for Four in a Line map
you need at least two and exact two players to play this game
Resource pack is also needed but is included into the map
This map works fine with veersion 1.13 or 1.13.1, don’t try to play in other version than that
Screenshots of Four in a Line map
How to install Four in a Line map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Four in a Line map, version 1.0
For Minecraft 1.13.1, 1.13
Click here to download this map
Leave a comment below if you like this game map.
Creator: Kooleyy | Offical link to map