Fragile Glass and Thin Ice mod for Minecraft 1.14.4 – 1.7.10 is a mod that adds new fragile glass blocks and panes. The mod is made by FredTargaryen.
A mod that adds fragile glass blocks and panes as well as thin ice that cracks
With this mod you will get brittle and fragile glass blocks and panes that are easier and cheaper to produce. They are made from sugar and are easy to break when hit, jumped on, or hit, for exampl with a bow and arrow. Any additional settings or changes to them are possible in the ftfragileglass.cfg file.
This mod will not lose the functionality of the game, it will not change the existing glass blocks. With this mod you will get new functionalities and new and independent fragile glass blocks and panes. Enjoy in this simple, small and fun mod, simply arrange the sugary glasses and break them.
How to install Fragile Glass and Thin Ice mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Fragile Glass and Thin Ice mod
Note, the versions for are in beta.
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
For Minecraft 1.13.2 >> DOWNLOAD
For Minecraft 1.12.2 >> DOWNLOAD
Show all versions >> DOWNLOAD
Share with us your thoughts on this mod in the comments below.
Created/Owner: FredTargaryen | Official link