French Chateau is map created by clubmantic. This map is a replica of the Jardis du Chateau du Pin outside of Angers located in France.
Map is finished and complete with fully furnished interior, decorated garden with fountains and pool. Also there is a Belfry. Path out of this castle leads to small and lovely village.
Inside of castle you can find many small apartments and rooms and one big hall, actually large ball room. The Queens chamber is located up at the back of tower on the furthest part of the castle, on other side of front entrance.
We advice you to install this map and enjoy exploring castle, garden and village.
How to install French Chateau – the replica of Jardis du chateau du pin
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finmder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft, select Singleplayer and select installed map.
Download French Chateau – the replica of Jardis du chateau du pi
If you have any questions regarding installing map or using this map, please leave comment below.