FTB Quests mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a very popular and easy to use team based questing mod. Mod is created by FTB team.
Very popular team based questing mod
At the beginning, all you have to do is to join the team by selecting the My Team button in the top left Inventory menu. If you do not know what and how to access the Inventory menu, click the E key on your keyboard.
If you play in Singleplayer mode, then ignore this, because you are already in the team by default. Once you have joined the team click on Quests.
Click on Quests to see what your tasks are, what time you are given to complete the task, and what the rewards are. You can complete quest, get new quests, get rewards and so on. To see some quests you need to finish some quests before you can get them.
All in all, a very interesting mod, it is very popular and downloaded in the millions, so we believe you will definitely like it. Scroll down, a be sure to download all three files and put them into mods folder.
How to install FTB Quests mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download FTB Quests mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2, v126.96.36.199 >> DOWNLOAD
Leave your comment if you liked this mod.
Created/Owner: FTB | Official link