Funnest Parkour map is parkour map for Minecraft 1.12.2 created by minecrafter Liner84. The title say it is funnest map and for sure it is. You get in total 100 parkour levels which are actually small rooms, one after one. Parkour levels are fun and not to hard to pass. You will enjoy by playing this map. There is 100 levels but you will not loose your nerves playing this interesting map.
Only 100 levels to pass but dont worry, levels are not to difficult to finish. More fun than rage.
This parkour map suits everyone, it doesn’t matter if you’re parkour pro or beginner because map is simple. Each level can be finished by almost anyone. The higher number of level the harder is map, but levels are short and fun to play.
All you need to know by playing this map is that red block will kill you and gold block are checkpoints. So step on gold block each time you finish each level. Also good to notice is that this map can be played only in singleplayer mode.
Download this map in link below and enjoy in this parkour map.
Notes about Funnest Parkour map
- Parkour map for only one player, play in singleplayer mod
- Don’t cheat, it will ruin all the fun
- Gold block are good, Red blocks are bad
If you like what have you read above, download Funnest parkour map in the link below in the Download section, at the end of this post.
Screenshots of Funnest Parkour map
Video of Funnest Parkour map
You can check here how does this map looks like in video made by ItsJerryAndHarry. In a fun and humorous way they shows how to pass all 100 levels. Enjoy in this video.
How to install Funnest Parkour map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose Singleplayer mode and choose Funnest Parkour map
Download Funnest Parkour map map, version 3.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Click here to download this map
If you like this map please leave a post below in the comment section.
Creator: Liner84 | Offical link to map