Generator Escape Map for Minecraft 1.13.2 is an adventure, puzzle and escape map where your goal is to find the way out and to escape. Map is created by Dilerfeed and this is the author’s first bigger map.
An interesting adventure map where you have to escape from the Generator Room and find the way out
Story goes like this. You woke up in an unknown room. Looking around a bit, you recognized your place of work, the Generator room. But it was dirty, neglected. It’s dangerous to be here, you need to escape.
Your words in game when you woke up, are: “Where I am? Is it generator?! Critical error?! This is the exhaust pipe… What am I doing here and why the view of all this, as if 30 years have passed. Need to go find out what happened.”
Generator Escape map contains three detailed locations, the Generator Room where you are at the beginning, abandoned mines and modern labs. The map uses pretty simple puzzles and mechanisms and you’ll find a lot of curiosity and easter eggs inside it. Make sure you find them all. Generator Escape map is made on the default resource pack and to go through it will take about 20-30 minutes.
Check the screenshots below and down below you will find download links, grab this map, play and have fun.
1. First rule as always, do not cheat
2. Set graphics video options to FAST
3. Render distance set to 10
4. Brightness moody
5. Set difficulty to peaceful
Screenshots of Generator Escape map
How to install Journey of an Adventurer map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Generator Escape map
For Minecraft 1.13.2
DOWNLOAD – Click here to download this map
We know that you like Escape maps, but how do you like this one? Leave a comment below.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Dilerfeed | Offical link to map