Global XP mod for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a unique experience storage mod. It can store XP of any player. The mod was created by a group of authors.
Simple and unique mod that allows you to store the experience of any player who approaches to Global XP item
After installing the Global XP mod, you will receive a Global XP item, with which you can store the almost infinite experience of any player approaching to this object. This item is “hidden” in the Miscellaneous tab and you can create it yourself on craft table using 8 Iron Bars around one Emerald in the middle. To know how much XP you have, just approach the block and a value will be printed above it. This block also supports Waila and TheOneProbe.
The interesting thing is that even when you break it, it will still remain stored experience. If you pick up this item and enter into inventory, it will show XP as a tooltip of the item.
How can it be used? Get close to it and right-click on it to store the current experience (sneak + right mouse button click). Just right clicking on a item it will subtract one level from the block and add to your experience bar.
The mod is configurable and you can adjust following options:
– configure the speed at which the Emerald within the XP Block is spinning
– configure the speed at which the emerald is bobbing up and down
– toggle the nameplate above the XP Block that shows the contents
How to install Global XP mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of Minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Global XP mod
Show all versions >> All download links
If you like this idea and this Global XP mode be sure to write it in the comments below.
Created/Owner: bl4ckscor3 | Official link