GottschCore API for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a library for gottsch’s mods which is created by gottsch. This is a new base library (API) that is used in all of gottsch mods. Alos, this is a replacement of older ModUtilsAPI.
Mods that currently use this library are:
- Dungeons2! for MC1.12/1.12.2
- FastLadder! for MC1.12/1.12.2
- Metals! for MC1.12/1.12.2
- Treasure2! mod for MC 1.12.2
How to install GottschCore mod, API
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download GottschCore API
For Minecraft 1.12.2, version 1.5.1
Download API here
Created/Owner: gottsch | Official link