Halloween Chaos map for Minecraft 1.14.4 is a multiplayer fun mini game where you need to collect pumpkins. The game was made by Skilendarz Group.
A fun multiplayer game where you need to collect pumpkins
Task of the each player is to find and collect the pumpkins and bring them to their designated location. The winner is the one who collects the most pumpkins. The game is very simple, beautifully designed and created, but very fun. The map contains several custom mechanics that make the game even more fun. Within the game itself, you can find a more detailed explanation of how to play the game, or simply, a complete tutorial.
Please note that this is a multiplayer game, so you can run it as a LAN game only. You can’t test and play this game as singleplayer.
Screenshot of Halloween Chaos map
Youtube official trailer
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Halloween Chaos map
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
If you like fun multiplayer games, leave us a comment. Also write below which game you would like to us to add to MineThatCraft.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Skilendarz Group | Offical link to map