Halloween pack for Minecraft 1.14.4 is a ready-made resource pack for the upcoming halloween. Pack is made by cursed_futureazoo.
A scary halloween pack that turns your Minecraft world into a scary world
You can decorate your world with this package for Halloween while maintaining the original and default style. In this package you will be greeted by daunting chickens, creepers and more. Then Autumn Foliage, Halloween style recolors and spooky Taiga Graveyards. In addition, there will be a handful of Haloween themed foods and sweets.
Of course, as you can see from the attached screenshots, the complete interface is also scary, the so-called Spooky GUI.
Screenshots of Halloween pack
How to install this resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Halloween pack
For Minecraft 1.14.4 >> DOWNLOAD
If you like these scary themed packages, be sure to leave us a comment.
Creator/Owner: cursed_futureazoo | Official link