Hatchery mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is another chicken mod created by GenDeathrow. With hatchery mod you will get more interesting and more chicken features in Minecraft game. This mods adds new essential blocks, AI and items which makes your farming life better, easier and more fun to play. With new AI mating system you will be no longer create a new chicken, but instead you will get a new chicken egg. This new eggs has to be hatched to get new chicken species. Sounds interesting, right?
Farming chickens wasn’t more fun than now with lovely and great Hatchery mod
With different items now you can customize how your egg will hatching, you can increase change the egg hatches and also to define the speed of hatching.
Find all chickens mods in our Chickens mods archive here.
Screenshots of Hatchery mod
Video presentation of Hatchery mod
Tips and tricks for Hatchery mod, watch this 14 minutes long video to learn how to hatching chicken eggs.
How to install Hatchery mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Hatchery mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2, version 2.1.4
Download mod here
What do you think about Hatchery mod? Do you like chickens mod in Minecraft? Share your thought in comments section below.
Created/Owner: GenDeathrow | Official link