Hello Neighbor map for Minecraft 1.14.3 is a horror type and adventure map that is inspired by a very popular game of the exact same name. The map was created by a duo of authors, FoodBlex and Nukacho.
The horror map where you have to explore your neighbor’s house and discover what a terrible secret he’s hiding
You just moved into your new house in a brand new place and ended up unpacking things. Across the street is your new neighbor’s house. Your neighbor’s house seems strange and suspicious to you. You wonder why you came here and if this is the right place for you. Is it your fault for buying this new home at this awkward place. There are too many questions on your head. Therefore, it is a good time to explore your neighbor’s house and find out who your first neighbor really is and what’s hiding in his mysterious house. It’s time to know and tell him Hello Neighbor.
There are Easter eggs in the game, so do your best to find them all.
Screenshots of Hello Neighbor map
How to install this map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Hello Neighbor map
For Minecraft 1.14.3 >> DOWNLOAD
Do you like horror maps? Do you find this map scary, too heavy or something else? Share your impressions with us in the comment section below.
Creator(s)/Owner(s): Foodblex, Nukacho | Offical link to map