Hidden Buttons 9 map for Minecraft 1.13.1 is a finding map created by Scytherbine. As you maybe already know in find the button map you have to find hidden buttons and click on them. That’s the main goal of this simple game. After clicking on hidden button you can go to the next level. This map contains of 5 admirable, lovely and challenging levels. It’s been awhile since Scytherbine made his last map and we believe that you will be satisfied also with this latest.
Five admirable, lovely and challenging levels are waiting for you
List of all Hidden Buttons series from Scytherbine – short history
- Hidden Buttons (1) – 10 different levels, inspired by other FTB maps, created 2016-06-03
- Hidden Buttons 2 – another 10 different levels, every level is unique, created 2016-06-06
- Hidden Buttons 3 – contains 5 huge levels, created 2016-06-10
- Hidden Buttons 4 – fourth map, and it contains 15 big levels, created 2016-06-18
- Hidden Buttons 5 – 10 different and unique levels, created 2016-08-06
- Hidden Buttons 6 – seven different and very unique levels, created 2016-09-05
- Hidden Buttons XXL, this is really special one, 4 gigantic levels, you will like a small ant in big levels, created 2016-09-28
- Hidden Buttons 7 – again seven unique levels with levers, created 2017-03-17
- Hidden Buttons 8, FTB map with 6 levels, some of tghem have levers which you must to pull to find button, created 2017-05-02
- Hidden Buttons: The Story – not only FTB maps, but you are going true the story, very fun to play, created 2017-10-06
- Hidden Buttons 9, latest find the button map which we are representing in this post, created 2018-10-09
If you would like us to share other mentioned maps above, please let us know in the comment section below. Choose your map name and write down in the comments.
Rules of the Hidden Buttons 9 map
- Play in adventure gamemode
- Choose peaceful as difficulty
- Use only Minecraft 1.13.1 version
- Try to have fun with this map/li>
Screenshots of Hidden Buttons 9 map
How to install Hidden Buttons 9 map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Hidden Buttons map
For Minecraft 1.13.1
Click here to download this map
Creator: Scytherbine | Offical link to map