Ignaf’s Quadral resource pack for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a very nice and good looking pack created by Ignaf. Using this pack your Minecraft worlds and maps will look much prettier and will be more enjoyable to play. Colors of this pack are very vibrant and bright. Whole pack is very simplistic, nice and very well done.
Very artistic and bright pack with vibrant colors, great for medieval maps
With this pack you will get unique textures, lovely tools, great looking GUI and overall this package leaves a very good impression. Author has created this pack for the purpose of simplepack contents and challenge where he won the first place. That’s not all, this pack is now reworked and upgraded for the third time in a row. So, you will get with this latest update for Minecraft 1.13.2 even better textures in quality and more improvements of all textures.
It is not recommended for survival gamemodes but will suit very well for any creative and other similar tasks.
Screenshots of Ignaf’s Quadral resource pack
How to install Ignaf’s Quadral resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Ignaf’s Quadral resource pack
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Download Resource pack here
Creator: Ignaf | Official link