Illogical Minecraft 5 map for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a puzzle map created by Wenger. You must build up your logic abilities on this map to know how to apply logic on illogical things. Does this sounds awkward or illogical?!
Use your logic to solve illogical impediments
Few months ago we already write about first Illogical Minecraft map, if you would like to try this map click here and check. This one, the fifth is special, the same as the first :). Author of this map claims that this one is the last in series or we maybe have just misunderstand him. Anyway, we hope that there were be more sequels because we enjoy playing this map. You must try really hard and to be very persistent to pass each level of the game.
If you are interested to try this map, scroll down to download section and grab it. Enjoy and please don’t rage.
Notes about Illogical Minecraft 5
- the last Illogical map
- no walkthrough
- no hints
- no logic
Screenshots of Illogical Minecraft 5 map
Video of Illogical Minecraft 5 map
Spoiler: this is the spoiler of this map, so don’t watch if you would like to enjoy and feel this map completely. Before watching we suggest to try to pass every level.
How to install Illogical Minecraft 5 map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Illogical Minecraft 5 map, version 1.0
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Click here to download this map
How good is your logic? Can you think illogical? Post the comment below how do you like this map.
Creator: Wrenger | Offical link to map