Illogical Minecraft map is puzzle map for Minecraft 1.12.2 created by Wrenger. To finish this game is simple, just use your illogical logic. What’s that? Always do opposite of the usual, do opposite of logical. Are you interested now? Too simple, too illogical and too fun.
Download map in the link below, have fun and enjoy the map.
Think illogical and always do the opposite of usual
If you maybe have troubles with some levels, you can always use hint book and select desired level number. The number of the level is visible at the right sidebar.
Rules of the game
Don’t cheat, unless you want to skip parkour parts
Singleplayer map, but it’s possible to play 2+ players
Video of map
How to install Illogical Minecraft map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose Singleplayer mode and choose Illogical Minecraft map
5. Read the signs and click on button on which you will never usual click
6. Enjoy this puzzle game
Download Illogical Minecraft map
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1 and 1.12
Click here to download map
Leave the comments below, thank you on your posting.
Creator: Wrenger | Offical link of the map