Island Parkour map is puzzle parkour map for Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1 and 1.12 made by LancePlayz. The goal of this map is to complete each island and there is in total six islands. But be prepared, this is not easy parkour map, actually it is very hard parkour map. We are not sure how much can you enjoy in this map, but please do not rage to much. It will challenge you hard, so prepare your nerves.
But this map doesn’t have only parkour but also you must to figure it out some puzzles. If you are rookie or fresh minecrafter don’t dare to download this map.
All other players please scroll down and download this map in the link below.
Island parkour puzzle map, only for experienced minecrafters
Notes of Island Parkour map
- Don’t cheat and don’t rage to much
- Set render distance to at least 12 or more
- Don’t try to play this map in other version because it may not work properly
Screenshots of Island Parkour map
How to install Island Parkour map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose Singleplayer mode and choose Island Parkour map
Download Island Parkour map
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
Click here to download this map
Leave a comment below if you like this map.
Creator: LancePlayz | Offical link to map