jabelar’s Moving Light Sources mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a mod created by jabelar. This mod is what you always want to have in Minecraft game. To hold torch and to actually emitting real light as you carrying it. Torches should act like torches in real life, to cast light while you are holding in one hand.
Torches emitting real light while being carried in hands
It is great mod for digging in the dark. You don’t need anymore to put torches all around, it is now enough just to hold torch in one hand and work with other. Also, dropped items that represent light now also are light emitting items. If for example some player is holding in the hand light emitting item, area around him will light up some light.
That’s not all, you can use torches as weapons, you can burn entities with it, flaming arrows and similar.
Screenshots of jabelar’s Moving Light Sources mod
Video presentation of jabelar’s Moving Light Sources mod
How to install jabelar’s Moving Light Sources mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download jabelar’s Moving Light Sources mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2, version 1.0.13
Download mod here
What do you think about this mod? Do you also like it? Post your comment below.
Created: jabelar | Official link