Jehkoba’s Fantasy resource pack for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.12.2 is one of the better packages available today for the Minecraft game. The author of this excellent package is Jehkoba.
An exceptional resource package that probably belongs to one of the best packages currently for the Minecraft game
Great and simply a beautiful package that is made to last small detail. A very good texture pack that comes with all textures processed. Also this is we could say a slightly better and more professional package that we have had the opportunity to test lately. At the bottom below, we also provide the author’s web address where you will find that he is a quality and very serious artist.
Just related to Jehkoba’s Fantasy resource pack it offers faithful and beautiful textures. The colors are bright, clear and simply everything is just superb. It’s just amazing how this pack with only 16x of resolution can provide so much quality and better looking places and landscapes in the Minecraft world. If you are bored with the standard vanilla look of Minecraft, be sure to try this package and we are sure you will love it.
For a better impression, check the attached youtube video and screenshots.
Screenshots of Jehkoba’s Fantasy resource pack
This is review of older Jehkoba’s Fantasy resource pack, but you will get some basic idea of what it looks like.
How to install this resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Jehkoba’s Fantasy resource pack
Show all versions >> Show all DOWNLOAD links
Leave us a comment below if you like this resource pack.
Creator/Owner: Jehkoba | Official link