JourneyMap mod for Minecraft is real-time mapping mod for Minecraft created by techbrew. With this mod you can maps your world in Minecraft game, it is supported in client or server mode. Map can be viewed in Minecraft games as minimap and fullscreen map or via web browser.
Real time mapping mod for Minecraft game – one of the best
This mod is one of the oldest mod available for earliest versions of Minecraft game and is known as most popular minimap mod. Reason is great and rich functionality of mod and its usefulness. Feature of minimapping the Minecraft game is one of the most wanted minecraft features. In every period of time you are aware where you are located in the game, where you can and should go and where have you been. In short words, it is almost impossible to get lost when this mod is installed. Also this mod doesn’t change anything to Minecraft game, so everything remains completely the same but you get a very valuable feature of minimapping.
Travel and explore your newly created world in Minecraft peacefully because JourneyMap mod will track everything and store each and every detail about your world. Before using this mod its good to enter in its configuration mode and explore what options you have.
Enjoy in this minimap mod and download it in the download section link below.
Screenshots of JourneyMap mod
Youtube video of JourneyMap mod
Great video of review and explanation of JourneyMap mod created by OMGcraft.
Keyboard shortcuts for JourneyMap mod
J – open the settings
Esc – close the map
W, A, S, D – pan the map 16 blocks
– and + – zoom the map (also using mousewheel)
[ ] – change between day or night view
LMB – double click left mouse button to create waypoint on map
B – open the waypoint manager
How to install JourneyMap mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finmder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download JourneyMap mod
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Please post comment below in comment section if you have any questions about this mod.
Creator: techbrew | Official link