LB Photo Realism Reload resource pack for Minecraft 1.13 is a medieval, animated, photo realistic resource pack created by 1LotS. With this pack you will get a Minecraft world of realism for those who like to spend their time chopping wood and mining diamonds, but in more beautiful place.
Medieval, dark and photo realistic resource pack
This pack is based on Scuttles (LB Photo realism) and it is realistic resource pack. The packs goal is to make Minecraft world more nicer and beautiful place to play, not just more realistic but also more attractive for new players. It is very high in texture resolution 128×128 pixels, so players with older hardware, beware. Anyway, pack is very well maded with included animations, random textures and many different 3D models. Scroll down and download this big resource pack, it is around 150MB in size. Enjoy.
Screenshots of LB Photo Realism Reload resource pack
How to install LB Photo Realism Reload resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download LB Photo Realism Reload resource pack
For Minecraft 1.13.x, v2.5-beta
Download Resource pack here
Creator: 1LotS | Official link