Learn to Jump map for Minecraft 1.13.1 is a parkour map created by Evster31. This parkour map is a special one. All parkour running and jumping is happening above the earth in the sky. At the beginning you take a long stairways which leads up in the air and when you arrive on the last step your parkour adventure will begin. All you need to do is same as in the all parkour maps. You must jump and run trough all path to finish map. From while to while you must step on the checkpoints where you can rest and save your position. Don’t be afraid of risking your life, just run and jump and fall, and run and jump. We wish you happy jumping in the sky. Enjoy in this lovely parkour map.
The parkour map in which all the action takes place high in the air
Here your parkour skills will be really and truly tested and challenged. The parkour will gradually get harder and harder. You can leave a comment below how many times you fail or died.
Screenshots of Learn to Jump map
How to install Learn to Jump map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Learn to Jump map<
For Minecraft 1.13.1
Click here to download this map
Leave a score below, how many times you have fallen or die.
Creator: Evster31 | Offical link to map