Lemonade resource pack for Minecraft 1.13.2 is a texture pack which tries to stick to original vanilla Minecraft look meanwhile adding a more vibrancy, warmth and smoothness without loosing detail expression. This texture pack reminds us on the summer and summer warm colors. Vibrant green forest and lovely grass with saturated textures. This pack is mainly inspired by other texture packs such as Dandelion, Good Morning Craft, Jolicraft, Summerfields and others.
Saturated, warm and smooth texture pack with vibrant summer texture colors
As many other authors, author of this pack also started making this texture pack because he wasn’t satisfied with any other resource packs. All packs looked to him too pastel, washed or grey so he decided to create something new and different, simply better in his opinion. You can use Optifine in combination with this pack. We used Sildurs Shaders with optifine, so you can check how does this pack looks like in the screenshots below.
Screenshots of Lemonade resource pack
How to install Lemonade resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Lemonade resource pack, version 1.01
For Minecraft 1.13.2
Download Resource pack here
What do you think about Lemonade resource pack? Like it or not? Please share your opinion in the comments section below.
Creator: PinkLemonade | Official link