Light Robot map is a logical and puzzle map that consists of 20 levels. The goal of this map is to turn on lights using and controlling robot.
A fun and interesting game where you control a robot through various commands
You control the robot through the main panel in which you enter commands that the robot will execute. In addition to standard motion, such as forward motion, rotating, jumping and turning light On/Off, you have two functional programs that can be pre-programmed and invoked.
A very interesting fun and logic game that will surely keep you in front of the screen for a decent time.
Note: It’s good to note that this game contains a built-in special resource pack for this game. If you want to play this game in multiplayer mode, it is definitely recommended that you use the resource pack that is attached to the zip file.
We wish you a lot of fun and to enjoy in this incredibly interesting game.
Rules for Light Robot map
- Render distance set to 8 chunks
- Sounds: set Music and Weather to OFF
- Optifine is highy recommended
Screenshots of Light Robot map
How to install Light Robot map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Light Robot map
For Minecraft 1.13.1
Click here to download this map
Creator: Aurigas & Xrasco_ | Offical link to map