Lithos Christmas resource pack addon 32x for Minecraft 1.14.x/1.13.2 is a medieval, traditional, christmas addon pack for Lithos Core pack created by eleazzaar. Christmas is almost here, so get ready to play Minecraft with latest Christmas themed resource pack. This pack wouldn’t work as stand alone pack, but you need to have installed a Lithos Core resource pack which you can find here.
Christmas themed resource pack is just addon for amazing Lithos Core pack
With this pack you will get everything as with Lithos Core, but on top of that you get a amazing and lovely Christmas mood. Actually, this pack can be combined with any other resource pack but it does combine best with Lithos Core. Check in our screenshots how it must be installed, install both packs and Lithos Christmas pack must be moved to the top.
What do you get with Lithos Christmas addon resource pack
On every and each door you will get Christmas wreaths, also chest are wrapped just like presents. Notice, you must play and use this pack on Christmas Eve and Christmas for even more surprises. Animated Christmas lights on spruce leaves. Instead of rain you will get beautiful and lovely snowfall, snow on the grass. All wool is enhanced with vintage patterns and there is also snow on every tree leaves.
The pack has more surprises and excitement just install this pack and discover what else is hidden under the hood.
Screenshots of Lithos Christmas resource pack
How to install Lithos Christmas resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Lithos Christmas resource pack
Notice: Install Lithos Core resource pack and Lithos Christmas addon. You must put Lithos Christmas addon on top, just like on screenshot above. You must have installed both packs.
For Minecraft 1.14.x/1.13.x, version 1.14i
Download Resource pack addon here
Lithos Core Resource pack, for Minecraft 1.13.x and 1.14, latest version 1.23
Download Resource pack core here
Do you like Christmas? How do you like this Lithos Christmas pack? Please share with us in the comments section below.
Creator: eleazzaar | Official link