LS Low Shader Pack for Minecraft 1.14.4, 1.13.2, 1.12.2 to 1.7.10 is a new, relatively good shaders pack offered in three versions. This shaders packs are made by K20.
New very good and promising shaders pack that comes in three versions, High, Medium and Plus
In the video below and in the screenshost you can check out its features and how it beautifies the Minecraft world. With lovely shadows and a focus and bluer game, depending on the object you are oriented towards, you will get a good sense of depth and reality.
It is also convenient that if you do not like any of this option, you can adjust most of them. You can switch them on or off in the options menu under Video > Shaders.
LS Low Shader HIGH – this package in the high version offers a better sense of realism and should give the game a greatest look. But of course, with greater consumption of computer resources and with reduced performance. Try this package if you have a very powerful computer.
LS Low Shader MEDIUM – this is a mid-range version and should be the optimum between display quality and performance. Medium is designed for mid-range computers.
LS Low Shader PLUS – it is package made with special emphasis for weaker computers with lower performance. On older computers, this package would have to enhance the original look of Minecraft, but also with satisfying performance. If you have a low end computer we recommend that you try this version as well.
Of course, we will have to inform you that there is a chance that not all options will work with your graphics card and that there is a possibility that everything will not be perfect. This shaders pack is a new package and please welcome this project and understand that the package is still being tested. It is also the author’s desire to correct as many imperfections with every new versions and make this shaders pack as perfect as possible. Current packages are not supported for Intel HD and AMD graphics cards, but their support is expected in the near future.
How to install LS Low Shader pack
For Minecraft version 1.7.0 and newer versions
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Download the shaders pack and put all versions you like to the shaderpacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Install Forge and put Optifine in mods folder (you can also install Optifine, but we preffer to have it in mods folder)
4. Start Minecraft, choose Minecraft with Forge installed and go to Options > Video Settings > Shaders and choose desired shader
Download LW Low Shader pack
For all Minecraft versions, 1.14.x, 1.13.x, 1.12.x, 1.11.x, 1.10.x and other versions
LS Low Shader pack, all version links >> Show all DOWNLOAD links
Be sure to try this shaders pack on your computer and leave us a comment below how you like it. You can leave also in the comments section your configuration and the FPS that you get with this shader.
Creator/Ownmer: K20 | Official link