Lucky Block Find The Button map is minigame map created for Minecraft 1.13 and Minecraft 1.13.1 by TheIronVader. This is another Find the Button map which is themed around lucky blocks. Your goal as a player is to finish all 11 levels and in each one to find hidden button. All levels are categorized by difficulty from 1 to 11 and each level has its own name on which is based. As you progress in game level by level every next button is harder to find.
Great news is that this map can be played in multiplayer mode, so it’s much more fun when you finding missing button with your friends. Try to find button together or compete to each other.
Thrilling finding map with great and well made 11 levels
Levels and difficulties of Lucky Block Find The Button map
- Difficulty 1/10: Roblox, red color
- Difficulty 2/10: Creeper, green color
- Difficulty 3/10: Clay, gray color
- Difficulty 4/10: Earth, brown/green color
- Difficulty 5/10: Enderman, violet/black/white color
- Difficulty 6/10: Video games, colorful
- Difficulty 7/10: Dorito, orange/brown color (You may not jump for this level or move on the Belts)
- Difficulty 8/10: Pink Pixelmon, pink color
- Difficulty 9/10: Bed Wars, red color
- Difficulty 10/10: Zombie, green/blue color
- Difficulty 11/10: Pink, pink color
Rules and tips for Lucky Block Find the Button map
Don’t use any mods in this map, acctualy you can use Optifine and Shaders for better look
Play in adventure mode, don’t change gamemode
If you play in multiplayer mode with other people, you can use command /tp
Do not PvP others, it’s not polite nor fair
Please post youtube links in comments below if you have any videos created with this map
There is no need to have any lucky blocks mods for this map to play
Press TAB to see on what level you are
Don’t be afraid, you have regeneration, so you can’t die
Prepare, some levels have random effects
In each level there is only and exactly 1 button to find
Play with friends, this is actually the best and recommended way to play this map
Screenshots of Lucky Block Find the Button map
Gameplay of Lucky Block Find the Button map
Spolier alert! In this fun and great video you can watch two players which compete to each other who will find the button first. Don’t watch if you didn’t play this map, find the buttons by yourself.
How to install Lucky Block Find the Button map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose Singleplayer mode and choose Lucky Block Find the Button map
Download Lucky Block Find the Button map, version 1.13 (bug fixed)
For Minecraft 1.13, 1.13.1
Click here to download this map
If you like finding maps and this map please leave comment below.
Creator: TheIronVader | Offical link to map