Luckyblock Towers map for Minecraft 1.13.1 is a parkour map created by duo Nico_The_Pro and Alex_CY. This is a great and fun map where you must break and place lucky blocks in order to make parkour jumps. In whole map you will use more than 50 lucky blocks, 4 different effect blocks and you must finish 5 different levels, towers.
Luckblock towers with more than 50 lucky block, 4 different effect blocks and 5 towers
A very fun and interesting parkour map where is not just enough to jump but is also important to be wise and smart how to use lucky blocks. Please check how this map looks in our screenshots and trailer video below. If you like it, scroll down and download this map and enjoy it.
Notes about Luckyblock towers map
- 50+ lucky blocks
- 4 different effect block
- 5 different levels/towers
Screenshots of LuckyBlock Towers map
Check the video trailer of Luckyblock Towers map
How to install Luckyblock Towers map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Luckyblock Towers map
For Minecraft 1.13.1
Click here to download this map
Do you like parkour maps? How do you feel about a combination of parkour map with lucky blocks? Post your opinion in the comment section below.
Creator: ALEX_CY & NICO_THE_PRO | Offical link to map