Magistral Pack for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2/1.7.10 is a resource package that can be used to build modern cities. The package was made by kostenych.
A handy package that brings traffic signs and other modern city interesting objects into the game
With this resource pack you can build roads, simple and very complex. In addition, it can serve for the construction of houses and other structures. It contains almost all road signs and supports all versions of Minecraft game from old 1.7.10 to 1.8.8-1.12.2 to 1.13-1.14.
We must emphasize that this package does not change the existing appearance of Minecraft world, but that it tries to modify the existing less useful blocks with blocks used for the construction of roads, road signs and other structures.
A very interesting resource package, who needs exactly this is a recommendation to try.
How to install this resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Magistral pack
Show all versions >> Show all download links
Leave a comment what do you think about this package, do you like it and how do you plan to use it?
Creator/Owner: Kostenych | Official link