Material resource pack for Minecraft 1.13.2 and 1.12.2 is a GUI texture pack that redesign the default Minecraft GUI based on material design. This resource pack was created by IreliaSakura.
More advanced and modern GUI look based based on material design
If for some reason you do not like the default GUI in Minecraft game, you can replace it with this graphically more refined and modern pack. In addition to changing the overall layout, it also delivers a new and better font in high resolution.
Material resource pack is a redesigned Minecraft vanilla GUI that is based on material design and which ensures and gives a clean and completely new and refreshed appearance of the user interface. Each block received new unique colors. Enjoy in the new look of the interface, which gives the game a more modern and trendy look.
How to install this resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Material resource pack
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Show all versions
Show all versioncs – click here
Do you like material design? How do you find this Material resource pack? Please leave a comment below.
Creator/Owner: IrelaiSakura | Official link