Metal Barrels mod for Minecraft 1.14.3 is a storage mod that adds more barrels to the game to store more items. Mod is created by tfarecnim.
A mod which adds barrels to store even more items in the barrels
This small storage mod allows you to quickly and easily store your stuff in new extra barrels. The advantage of this mod over other similar mods is very small in size, then it is very simple and fast. The functionality of this mod is similar to vanilla counterparts. They can be open, put in the items and quickly closed. If we compare Metal Barrels mod with the chests, they know sometimes to freeze few frames and losing FPSa.
Therefore if you want a variety of barrels of various capacities that are functional, simple and fast to store, Metal Barrels mod is the ideal choice for you and for saving your items.
Leave a comment below regarding this great mod.
Screenshots of Metal Barrels mod
How to install this mod
1. Install Minecraft forge (if you don’t have it yet installed)
2. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
3. Copy the mod file which you just have downloaded (.jar file) into the mods folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have mods folder, create this folder by yourself.
4. Start Minecraft, click on MODS button and check if your new mod is successfully installed and added
Download Metal Barrels mod
For Minecraft 1.14.3 >> DOWNLOAD mod here
Created/Owner: tfarecnim | Official link