Metaplex map for Minecraft 1.12.2 is a CTM map (Complete the Monument) created by two authors DrewKmon and FergCraft. It’s a great map where you can test all of your Minecraft experience as a player because this map covers eight different challenges, from Parkour, Survival, Elytra, Maze, Dropper, Trivia, Arena to Find the Button challenge.
Tons of different modes, beautiful levels, making over 2 years
Metaplax is a complete the monument map showcasing banners where you have to complete different challenges and use the rewards you get to build a monument. In each section there is a hidden Easter egg, your task is to find them all. The map is very large and created and made carefully to each detail. The good reason to try this map is that two authors was working more than two years on this challenge CTM map. Scroll down, check the screenshots and download thi map in download section below.
This map does support multiplayer or singleplayer mode.
Rules and features of Metaplex map
- No cheating
- No grieving
- Set clouds to off
- Support singleplayer and multiplayer mod
- Play only in Minecraft 1.12.2 version, in other version it may not work properly
Screenshots of Metaplex map
How to install Metaplex map
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder, or check in your filebrowser under view or settings)
3. Copy the map file which you just have downloaded into the saves folder, inside of Minecraft folder. Extract from rar/zip archive. Map must be extracted to saves folder and contain its subfolder.
4. Start Minecraft and choose installed map.
Download Metaplex map, version 1.1
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Click here to download this map
How do you like CTM maps? How do you find this map, good, bad or better than average CTM Maps? Share your comment down below in the comments section.
Creator: DrewKmon and FergCraft | Offical link to map