Minecraft Forge Mod Loader for Minecraft 1.14.3/1.13.2/1.12.2
Download Minecraft Forge – stable installer jar versions
Download Minecraft Forge >> show all stable installer version here.
For Minecraft 1.14.4
DOWNLOAD > Forge 1.14.4 28.0.24
For Minecraft 1.14.3
DOWNLOAD > Forge 1.14.3 27.0.60
DOWNLOAD > Forge 1.14.3 27.0.17
For Minecraft 1.14.2
DOWNLOAD > Forge 1.14.2 26.0.63
DOWNLOAD > Forge 1.14.2 26.0.14
For Minecraft 1.13.2
DOWNLOAD > Forge 1.13.2 25.0.219
DOWNLOAD > Forge 1.13.2 25.0.90
For Minecraft 1.12.2
DOWNLOAD > Forge 220.127.116.1168
DOWNLOAD > Forge 18.104.22.16850
DOWNLOAD > Forge 22.214.171.12405
DOWNLOAD > Forge 126.96.36.19911
For older Minecraft versions
For Minecraft 1.8
DOWNLOAD > Forge 188.8.131.521
For Minecraft 1.7.10
DOWNLOAD > Forge 10.13.4.1517
For Minecraft 1.7.2
DOWNLOAD > Forge 10.12.2.1147
How to install Minecraft Forge on Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge universal version (.jar file)
Our recommendation is to always download and use only recommended version of Minecraft Forge for Minecraft version which you use / IN DOWNLOAD link below you can only find recommended version, not latest!
2. Copy downloaded jar file to /home/yourusername/.minecraft folder
3. Change permission (allow user to EXECUTE jar file, right click on file and select Change Perimission, or in terminal change with sudo chown command)
3. Start Terminal (be sure that you’re located in mentioned folder)
4. Type in terminal
java -jar forge-x.xx.x-xx.xx.x.xxx-installer
Also you can start this file via file browser with rigth click and select to RUN .jar file with OpenJDK.
Notice: Replace x’s with your current downloaded version.
5. Select Install client if you’re installing for your computer and click OK and wait installation to finish.
6. Run Minecraft just to check if everything is OK and if Minecraft starts normally. Select forge installation on Minecraft Launcher under Profile. If you don’t select this you will start normal minecraft version without forge.
7. You can check all installed Minecraft version with and without forge under Minecraft launcer in Profile, or directly in folder /home/yourusername/.minecraft/versions
hallo mein name ist hermine labugger ich mag drachen gern
encountered a crash
The game crashed whilst mouseclicked event handler
Error: java.lang.VerifyError: Bad type on operand stack
context: clicked on Minecraft Realms button, insta crash. running on Linux Mint. minecraft 1.14.4 with forge 1.14.3
@MTracerStudios latest recommended version for Forge was for Minecraft 1.12.2. All latest versions for newer Minecraft versions are just latest Forge versions, not recommended, from from 1.13.2, 1.14.2, 1.14.3 to 1.14.4.
Anyway it should work, this page is now updated with latest Forge 1.14.4 28.0.24 for Minecraft 1.14.4, so you can try this version. We try it on Linux Lubuntu 18.04 (that’s the Linux based on Ubuntu, same as Linux Mint) and it works.
Or even try TLauncher, there are already preconfigured version of all Minecraft Optifine and/or Forge versions, try to download TLauncher here >> https://www.minethatcraft.com/tlauncher/