Minecraft HD 64x Resource pack for Minecraft 1.13.1 is another one texture pack for Minecraft game created by ShadowTime1290. As you may notice from the title, this is texture pack based on original, default, vanilla texture pack but with better and improved resolution. Each texture is 64×64 pixel in size. If you have fast enough computer with good components and graphic card you can try this wonderful resource pack. It is not too demanding for today’s PC’s but anyway, good to know, higher resolution of textures needs more computer resources. Everything looks like normal and usual Minecraft but with improved texture resolution.
But that’s not all. You will also find some subtle 3D textures and custom and better rain sounds.
Vanilla Minecraft look in better texture resolution, up as 64×64 pixels
The fonts are improved, sounds are also improved, all tools, materials and textures. Can you ask for more? But that’s not all. This resource pack is posted on forum so every user can post suggestions or any other mistake or “bug” about resource pack to pack owner and creatore. The pack is updated really often, almost every week.
So what are you waiting for? If you’re fan of vanilla Minecraft look, grab Minecraft HD 64x resource pack in the download section below and try your new better and improved Minecraft game.
Screenshots of Minecraft HD 64x Resource pack
How to install Minecraft HD 64x Resource pack
1. Locate and open the Minecraft application folder.
– Windows OS start Run from start menu and type %appdata% and then click on Run.
– OSX (MAC) open Finmder, hold down Alt and click Go, then click on the Library in the top menu bar. Now open folder Applicaion Support and look for Minecraft.
– Linux (most distributions), Minecraft folder is located on /home/yourusername/.minecraft ( dot (.) folder is hidden directory on Linux, so press Ctrl+H to unhide folder)
2. Copy the Resource pack file which you just have downloaded (.zip file) into the resourcepacks folder, inside of minecraft folder. If you don’t have this folder, create this folder by yourself.
3. Start Minecraft, start the game and in Game settings click on Resource Pack, and move this pack from the left to the right side of the screen.
Download Minecraft HD 64x Resource pack
For Minecraft 1.13.x
Download Resource pack here
If you’re fan of Minecraft default improved texture pack or if you just like this resource pack please leave a comment down below.
Creator: ShadowTime1290 | Official link